This gorgeous bath linens collection is inspired by the stunning beautify of Paris and its classic and seductively romantic mood and lights. The bathrobe slippers are woven in sophisticate jacquard pattern with flattering cut, fine long-staple double yarn which makes it especially absorbent, for luxurious comfort after the bath and easy layering over nightwear. The Face towel, had towel and wash mitts are in soft plain Egyptian combed cotton terry in 550 grs/m2 plush weight.
- Bathrobe Styled; full shawl collar, two patch pockets, self-belt
- Terry closed-toe Slippers
- Loomed to a 465-grams heavy weight, double ring spun yarn, a sign of quality
- Towels: Guest Towel (12 x 20") Hand Towel (20 x 39") Wash Mitt in 550 g/m2 plush weight
- Color: White
- Sizing in specific to Armani International, see the size guidelines
- Crafted in Europe by Armani International tailoring experts
KEY PRODUCTS POINTS
- Made in Europe from 100% environmentally friendly organic cotton
- Highly absorbent, virtually lint free with exceptional durability and long life
- Machine wash cold gentile cycle, tumbler dry low
- Avoid household cleaners and facial cleaners which might cause discoloration
- Use mild liquid detergent. Use only non-chlorine bleach-when needed
- Oeko-Tex certified, the world's definitive certification for ecologically safe textiles
THE TOP 6 FABRICS YOU SHOULD AVOID WEARING and Why: Man-made Fibers: Rayon, polyester/Fleece, acrylic, acetate and nylon. Chemically treated natural and synthetic fabrics are a source of toxins that adversely affect your health and the health of the planet.